Monday, November 3, 2008

Hiroshima




1) In this picture I see an empty playground. Maybe after school or during recess the playground is filled with tons of kids. Kids that come here after working hard in school and they slide down the slide and forget their worries. Little girls jumping rope and playing their hand games while boys are playing basketball and tag.



2) In this picture I see a destroyed Hall. This hall probably had a president, a VP, all the way down to janitors. Now its all gone lives probably were lost. People who had family, friends maybe even children died. In the destruction caused by the Atomic Bombing.






3) In this picture I see the imprint of a person. The reason the imprint is there is because he was so close to were the bomb was dropped that he kind of vanished it was so hot but his shadow left an imprint on the wall. I'm not really sure on what to feel about that. It blows my mind! I wonder how that must of felt. There aren't even an body remains.





4) In this picture I see a women crying while holding her baby. In back of the women is her village and the village is on fire. She is crying because she is hurt and in pain. Her house was probably lost in the fire maybe even her family was lost in the fire. That's what I see in the picture.



No comments: