Monday, September 29, 2008

Views on Abortion

1)I am pro-life. I think that abortion should be illegal because in a way I feel that abortion is a way for women and men to not take responsibility for their actions. I also believe apart of being "ready" is to consider the possibility of getting pregnant. The final reason I believe abortion should be illegal is because I don't think a baby should have to pay for someone else's actions.


2)In the picture to the right the women (Leslee Unruh) in the abortion hurts T-shirt said " She had an abortion herself 29 years ago - and has regretted it ever since."

3)I agree with this picture 100% because I believe abortion hurts women. I also think that you will regret getting and abortion. I think that you should not get an abortion because you could end up like Leslee Unruh regretting 29 years later.

4) “A woman who willingly has sexual intercourse knows that she takes the risk of bringing a fetus/moral person into existence, therefore the woman has a duty of care to the fetus/moral person. Then she should allow the resulting fetus/moral person to be born therefore she should not abort the fetus/moral person.”

5).” I agree with this statement because when you have sexual intercourse you are taking the risk of having a baby. The parents have a duty to take care of the baby. I also agree because scientifically that baby is 50% you and if you get an abortion you are deleting 50% of yourself.

No comments: