Thursday, September 25, 2008

Powerful Pictures

To me this picture was most powerful because I see perseverance. I think this picture is about the train pushing through the snow so it can get to its destination. The train also looks like its having trouble getting there but keeps going. The message that I see in this picture is even though the train may look big and awkward like it doesn't belong. Its still pushing through the snow and its going to make it to its destination despite what others think or say. This picture relates to my life because at times I feel awkward. Like don't belong but I'm still going to persevere and get to where I'm going. There may be obsticals in the way but no one said it would be easy. Once I get to where I'm going I'll find somewhere else to go, some other way to better myself and get stronger because that is my real goal my real destination.